Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well there are 23 days left until I leave for vacation. We have a whole group going this time so it should be fun. We are going on a cruise and taking the 3yo. Tell me I'm crazy...... I am so excited to see her reactions to the boat, the pools, the beaches, etc. She is at such a fun age. All she talks about is vacation, big boat, airplane. I can't wait.

I'm still trying to lose a few pounds before the trip. Its definitely hard in the TWW as it becomes stressful and I eat under stress. I will definitely have to try to manage my stress (bad food) intake.

As long as we are talking TWW/TTC - I think we did quite well on our BD schedule this cycle. I am now back down to low readings on my monitor so I think I can give my poor husband a break (for a day or two at least LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment